An important factor in your consideration of career opportunities with any company must be that
portion of your total compensation that will help you build financial independence and provide protection against the unexpected for the years ahead. Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a P&G employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), benefit programs like medical insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, as well as stock purchase programs and other forms of recognition.
A few of our great benefits include:
- Paid Time Off – New hires will enjoyvacation, public holidays, and personal holidays.P&G has two more paid holidays on average than peer companies, and you will have the opportunity to buy an additional week of vacation using pre-tax dollars by using your FlexComp credit or through salary redirection.
- Health Care Benefits: As a new hire we know health care (medical and dental) benefits are important to you which is why we offer coverage beginning on your first day (as long as you enroll within 30 days of your hire date). We are also proud to be able to offer these important benefits to our employees at much lower premiums with lower deductibles than most employers.
- Wellness Programs: Employees’ health and well being are extremely important to P&G. P&G’s Vibrant Living and Blue Print for Healthy Living are two programs offered to educate and empower employees and their family members to make the best possible health care and lifestyle-related choices. Participation in the programs includes incentives such as earning back your health care deductible.
- Retirement Plan: Profit Sharing - P&G makes an automatic contribution to your account based on your years of service & base salary (5% the first year you are eligible). You do not need to make any contribution, but may choose to add additional contributions to a P&G Stock Savings Plan.
- Flex Benefits/FlexComp - P&G provides you with a Company Credit to your FlexComp account (% of your salary based on years of service) that you can spend as you choose on a number of pre or post tax benefits including, but not limited to, buying additional vacation, child/dependent care assistance, life insurance, etc.
- Tuition Reimbursement- P&G offers a very generous Tuition Reimbursement Plan that allows employees to seek continuing education courses or programs that are related to their current or potential next assignment within the company. We will reimburse 80% of tuition and qualifying fees (pre-approval process) with a lifetime cap of $40,000 on Company reimbursed expenses.